This is how you stay alive (for those who don’t want to)
• Make sure you own a nice bed.
• Sleep in it frequently.
• Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
• Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
• Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
• Do not shut people out (you will have good days and they should see them).
• If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. (The world wants to hear you).
• Fall in love. Believe it or not there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
• Keep waking up over and over again until you’re old and gray and you look at your battlefield and all the blood and all the loss and you tell yourself that you’ve won.
• Keep waking up.
• Keep waking up. (maybe with someone next to you) — alonesomes (via alonesomes)
Please love your pets because their lives are short and they’ve seen you naked or having sex or masturbating or all three and they still love you.
oh my god so i was band merch hunting at hot topic yesterday, and you know it was busy, lots of other folks in the store looking around, when all of a sudden the intro to Welcome To The Black Parade came on
LITERALLY THE WHOLE STORE WENT SILENT
IT WAS LIKE 20 EMOS HOLDING THEIR BREATH AT ONCE
they changed it mid song because i think someone was about to start crying
(Source: kendallskylie, via tyleroakley)